tSoniq is an independent European software house specialising in embedded projects and drivers, with expertise covering audio, wireless, USB, networking, and both kernel and user-mode device drivers.
We undertake development work for Apple macOS, iOS, Windows and embedded systems. We offer a range of proven SDKs which can be purchased independently or used as part of a larger project with us.
We offer fast-time-to-market, competitive pricing, reliable project planning/execution, and robust software quality assurance. Our clients include major multinational companies based in Europe, the USA and Asia. Our team have more than 30 years experience developing and implementing wireless SOC designs, along with standards development and implementation for the IEEE, the USB-IF and Bluetooth SIG.
Recent examples of project work undertaken include:
- Windows Thunderbolt Audio drivers with ultra-low latency, multi-client ASIO concurrently with Windows native PortCls, and proprietary application interfaces for control and configuration.
- Apple macOS USB and Thunderbolt audio drivers with best-in-class latency for both Intel and M1 based systems using CoreAudio with both KEXT and DriverKit architectures.
- Wireless camera multimedia application development for macOS.
- OSC transport design and implementation for macOS and iOS music apps.
- Bluetooth audio consulting, including firmware update and configuration applications for macOS and Windows for Qualcomm devices.
- Custom signal processing and application design to provide analogue and digital audio signal quality assurance testing, with the ability to detect, log and identify single sample errors in hours of recording.
For SDK pricing or to discuss your project requirements please contact us.