Barcelona, Febuary 16th 2013
tSoniq is pleased to announce the release of its Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) SDK for Mac OS X. The CSR compatible DFU SDK allows the development of applications that can perform firmware upgrades of embedded devices conencted to a Mac OS X computer.
Key features of the SDK include:
- Support for all USB DFU 1.0 and 1.1 class compliant devices
- Includes compatibility and support for CSR BlueCore(tm) Bluetooth devices
- Simple Cocoa (Objective-C) and C++ application level programming APIs included
- Kernel driver with integrated install directly from within the end user application
- DFU driver behaviour extensible via simple user-mode C++ subclass specialisation
- clean licence terms (no GPL contamination)
A range of licensing options is available, including full-source code or a binary-only option. All SDK variants include a complete Cocoa sample application with Objective-C source code. We can also provide evaluations on request.
The SDK is available immediately for licensing and supports Mac OS 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8. We can also provide a complete application development service based around the SDK and your requirements.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org