tSoniq is an independent software house specialising in Apple and embedded projects, with expertise covering wireless, USB, networking, kernel device drivers and multimedia.
We undertake development work for Apple macOS, iOS, and embedded systems. We offer a range of proven SDKs which can be purchased independently or used as part of a larger project with us.
We offer fast-time-to-market, competitive pricing, reliable project planning/execution, and robust software quality assurance. Our clients include major multinational companies based in Europe, the USA and Asia. Our team have more than 30 years experience developing and implementing wireless SOC designs, along with standards development and implementation for the USB-IF and Bluetooth SIG.
Recent examples of project work undertaken include:
- macOS kernel driver design and development for USB and Thunderbolt audio devices
- application development for professional grade audio signal analysis
- iOS product cost reduction by replacing MFi dependencies with Bluetooth Low Energy
- custom firmware update applications and drivers for CSR BlueCore based devices
- macOS kernel driver design and implementation to provide USB system security
- OSC transport design and implemention for iOS music apps using Apple Lightning
- diagnosis and correction of USB compatibility issues for third party driver code under macOS 10.11 and 10.12
For SDK pricing or to discuss your project requirements please contact us.